Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Royal Mint's 2021 Annual Sets

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 470Next Topic  
Press Manager
Learn More...
United States
1411 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2021  7:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CCFPress to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The Royal Mint - For 2021, a collection of coins celebrates and explores the stories behind Scottish novelist Sir Walter Scott, who made history come to life, John Logie Baird and the making of television, and H.G. Wells, the man who made science fiction reality. Interwoven with The Royal Mint's history, we also celebrate how we were the change makers in 1971 as we mark the 50th anniversary of decimal day, and wish Her Majesty The Queen a happy 95th birthday as she continues to make a nation proud.

Shop 2021 Sets Now

iX5ewqJUcPo

Shop 2021 Sets Now
United Kingdom
15 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2021  02:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add madblazer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will any of these coins be going into circulation?
United Kingdom
18 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2021  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add saxon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have to say the the 50th anniversary 50p is an excellent coin
Valued Member
United States
265 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Check Diy89Nurm7's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Diy89Nurm7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info and notice. I am curious whether the value of these sets goes up much over the years? Any experience with this? and, yes, I believe joy is invaluable in ownership, too!

Stay well,
Diy89Nurm7
Stay well,
Diy89Nurm7
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1520 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2021  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Decimal Day coin with the Arnold Machin portrait will only be available in an annual set. The £5 coin never circulates. A while back it was reported that there was several year surplus of £2 coins.

I don't think the 75 years since the death of John Baird 50 pence will circulate since I think some of others for 2021 will circulate - the Charles Babbage 50 pence for example.

The Decimal Day coin with the Jody Clark portrait has to be purchased outside of the set.

CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 470Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05