Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Liquidating My Collection

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 35 / Views: 1,663Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
9651 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  12:41 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
After one year of beating myself up, I have made the most difficult decision to liquidate my collection of over 50 years. Health issues and lack of interest in my immediate family to leave my collection to were the deciding factors. As I'm sitting here some of you will know how hard it is to press the send button on this one. I will however continue to offer my humble opinions on this site for years to come.

My collection consists of all U.S. Coins including Penny Rolls, partial and full sets, type coins (some slabbed), keys and semi-keys, early coppers, silver dollars, a few proof sets & misc items. Prices include shipping except bulk penny rolls. 14 day return privileges. My CCF friends will have first shot at any of them before I EBAY them off in about 30 days

I have some photos and would be willing to photograph any of the better pieces although my photography skills are not the best.

if you have any interest send me your email address to receive the excel file with pricing
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37161 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to here that, but I understand. Good luck. You might want to post a few with pics in the B/S/T section here on CCF.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Edited by John1
01/05/2021 1:05 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1199 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
panzaldi, you're not set up to receive PM's / email. Can you fix that so I can PM my email to you.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Choose your words, for they become actions.
Understand your actions, for they become habits.
Study your habits, for they become your character.
Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.

ANA Member since 2007.
Pillar of the Community
United States
656 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  1:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear you're liquidating.

Trying to send an email and receive the message "This Member does not wish to receive e-mail."
Pillar of the Community
United States
2673 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm very sorry to hear that panzaldi. But family does indeed come first, but nonetheless, I'm sure it's difficult.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
The light shall never be engulfed by the flames of darkness. Even though night may devour, brightness shines, never defeated.
Enjoy the simplicities of life.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
679 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Panda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sorry to hear that,,,

take care my friend
Pillar of the Community
United States
9651 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
you're not set up to receive PM's / email. Can you fix that so I can PM my email to you.

when I go to my profile I cant see how to turn on emails. anyone know how?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2673 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, okay so go to tools, which is a textbox right next to Home.

Then click on Manage Your Profile

Then right under your email, there is a tab to select whether you wish forum members to be able to email you.
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump
The light shall never be engulfed by the flames of darkness. Even though night may devour, brightness shines, never defeated.
Learn More...
United States
94325 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
when I go to my profile I cant see how to turn on emails. anyone know how?
I fixed it for you. I wish I did not have to.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2673 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
14600 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear of your difficult decision to liquidate your 50 year collection . I know I would be devastated if I had to do what your doing .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
In Memory of Fallen Black Sheep Mates .
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9289 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
2545 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sent MPs.

Pillar of the Community
United States
568 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  5:54 pm  Show Profile   Check Onedollarbillnut's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Onedollarbillnut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pm
Tim Hughes
Pillar of the Community
United States
2383 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  8:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM being sent now. I'm sure it was a hard decision many of us may have to make.

KK
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1716 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2021  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add samsnate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PANZ.... I know how you feel when you decide that you have to sell even though you don't want to. I was in the same boat years ago and I miss what I had but we ultimately need to make tough decisions for a greater cause/reason. I just posted in the want section my list as I try and rebuild. I was hoping that perhaps I could help and purchase from you but you deal with just US coins. I want to wish you the best in all this, perhaps keep a dozen or so special ones as a memory of once was. cheers!
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 35 / Views: 1,663Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05