Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Liquidating My Collection

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 1,869Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Imag8r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Must be tough getting rid of your coins:
To complete my Peace dollar series I am looking for 1924-s/25-s/27-s/28-p/28-s/34-s if you have any non slabbed Peace dollars. Thanks and good luck
Pillar of the Community
United States
1720 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2021  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Check The_Duke's eBay Listings Check The_Duke's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add The_Duke to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent.

Finding someone in the family to show interest can be difficult. I'm hoping one of my grandkids show some spark, otherwise I will end up doing the same thing.
www.dukescoins.ecrater.com
ANA #3159445
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  11:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sean1011 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM Sent
Pillar of the Community
United States
9668 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2021  10:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
To complete my Peace dollar series I am looking for 1924-s/25-s/27-s/28-p/28-s/34-s

IMAG8R - I do not have any of these in my collection
Valued Member
United States
362 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 4504 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a sad thing when the kids have little to no interest in coins which I am sure you often hand-picked and proud of. All I can say is that I am basically in the same boat. You can try to explain to the kids that in 20-40 years, when they decide to retire, they might be very glad they held onto the coins, as they will almost certainly worth a lot, lot more than they are now. I collected some 64 coins, about 20 or so are very scarce, one of a kind, etc.

For instance, I have a 1954 gold ANA 1 oz. medal that were able to buy when a member was eligible. It has his name engraved into it. His life is into it. I would bet that it became available bc the member died, his kid(s) inherited it, had no interest in it and sold it. Heartbreaking, and I do sincerely feel your pain. I hope the best for you... m I feel your pain, not just writing it... mike

Edited by 4504
01/19/2021 6:49 pm
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted Yesterday   12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
replied to your email
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted Today  6H 51M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PlumCrazy814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the deal Panzaldi! For those who are curious, Panzaldi showed me what he has left to sell and I have to say the conditions are remarkable. You will not be disappointed - everything is as advertised. He really has some wonderful gems left.

I am very happy with my purchase.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 37 / Views: 1,869Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05