Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your World Coins That Feature Dwight David Eisenhower (For Jbuck)

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 894Next Topic
Page: of 3
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  4:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The only Eisenhower coin I own, besides Ikes, is the 1990 Eisenhower Centennial Dollar Coin.
I two of each proof and uncirculated. One uncirculated in the 7070, one proof in a 1900 Prestige Proof Set, and proof and uncirculated pair in PCGS.

Quote:
Edit: I just revisited this post and realized that I don't see that coin posted yet. Unless I missed it. I'll post it later this evening.
Probably because this topic is focused on world coins and for us Americans, world means not US.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5272 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Edit: I just revisited this post and realized that I don't see that coin posted yet. Unless I missed it. I'll post it later this evening.

Yes, my intent in starting this thread was to showcase non-US coins depicting Eisenhower. There are already threads to post the US' Eisenhower coins!

Here's one! Post an Ike ( Eisenhower dollar), which includes the US commemorative dollars that depict Eisenhower.

Thanks in advance for understanding!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Edited by commems
01/14/2021 5:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4587 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's all good. I missed the part that said world coins is all. (Sometimes fast and not thorough reader here)
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sometimes fast and not thorough reader here
You are not alone. I may have overlooked a word or paragraph at times.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5272 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  10:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1994 Isle of Man 50th Anniversary of D-Day

Thanks for another post! If I had to guess, I'd say this might be an active collecting area for you?

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  12:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If I had to guess, I'd say this might be an active collecting area for you?

LOL Um yeah, I'll admit to being interested in #34.....

Here is what I consider a very nice companion piece to the 1994 Isle of Man D-Day coin. The 1994 Gibraltar 1 Crown. It depicts Eisenhower as the Supreme Allied Commander with soldiers and landing craft storming one of the beaches in the background.

Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'll admit to being interested in #34.....

Quote:
Here is what I consider a very nice companion piece to the 1994 Isle of Man D-Day coin. The 1994 Gibraltar 1 Crown. It depicts Eisenhower as the Supreme Allied Commander with soldiers and landing craft storming one of the beaches in the background.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5272 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here is what I consider a very nice companion piece to the 1994 Isle of Man D-Day coin. The 1994 Gibraltar 1 Crown.

Yep, very nice indeed! I'm glad you are able to post multiple coins on the theme. I hope you can continue!

There is one coin on the original list I posted that I have an interest in adding to my personal collection. Maybe this thread will get me to pull the trigger!

Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
There is one coin on the original list I posted that I have an interest in adding to my personal collection. Maybe this thread will get me to pull the trigger!
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Well, the next one I'm going to post is not on your list.....
Learn More...
United States
96136 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, the next one I'm going to post is not on your list.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5272 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well, the next one I'm going to post is not on your list.....

I anxiously await your next contribution! Keep 'em coming!

Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  09:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is the 1990 NIUE 3 coin set of the "Defenders of Freedom" depicting MacArthur Eisenhower and Patton.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5272 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Nickels _rule: Very nice! Another coin checked off the list - that's five!

I'm still looking forward to seeing the mystery coin that's not on the list! Don't keep us in suspense too long!

Edited by commems
01/16/2021 5:13 pm
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm...actually, I thought the Niue Islands Defenders of Freedom set was the entry not on your list...?...

At any rate that's about it for me. I have two from online shopping that I've yet to receive. They are the 2000-s $5 Liberia and the Turks & Caicos Islands 1994 D DAY 50th Anniversary 5 Crown. One is coming from a neighboring state and the other is coming from the United Kingdom, I'll probably get the one from England first given the current shape of USPS (completely understandable) I didn't know if it was ethical to post sellers photos of coins not yet in hand so I'll wait as fast as I can and post them when I get them.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 894Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05