Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your World Coins That Feature Dwight David Eisenhower (For Jbuck)

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 1,061Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5546 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hmmm...actually, I thought the Niue Islands Defenders of Freedom set was the entry not on your list...?...

@Nickels_rule: I just checked the original list and can see the potential for confusion. I called the 1990 Niue coin's commemorative theme a "Birth Centennial" because of its issue year - 1990. Maybe I should have listed it as "Defender of Freedom" - the theme name for the three-coin set.

I look forward to seeing your new coins - whenever they arrive!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Edited by commems
01/16/2021 7:55 pm
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you commens, I'll put them up as I get them.

Now what about the coin you are on the fence about?
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a nice looking set! I will have to be on the lookout for it.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
370 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2021  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1957 Large Official Second Inauguration Bronze Medal Eisenhower and Nixon Busts---69mm---

Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1957 Large Official Second Inauguration Bronze Medal Eisenhower and Nixon Busts---69mm---
Very nice!

Although it does not fit the topic regarding world coins.
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1994 TURKS and CAICOS ISLANDS 5 CROWNS
50th Anniversary of Normandy

Edited by Nickels_rule
01/19/2021 1:28 pm
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  2:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1994 TURKS and CAICOS ISLANDS 5 CROWNS 50th Anniversary of Normandy
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5546 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ Nickels_rule: Terrific collection of World Coins with Eisenhower you are building! Thanks very much for sharing it here on CCF!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@ Nickels_rule: Terrific collection of World Coins with Eisenhower you are building! Thanks very much for sharing it here on CCF!

Glad to do it. Now just waiting for the Liberia $5.
Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the $5 Liberia today

I'm afraid that's it for me.
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got the $5 Liberia today
Outstanding!

Quote:
I'm afraid that's it for me.
Well done.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5546 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Nickels_rule: I wonder if the designer of the reverse of that coin from Liberia has even seen a Kennedy half dollar!

Thanks very much for posting your Eisenhower coins! They've been great additions to the thread.

I'm currently looking for a nice example of the coin I in which I have an interest - maybe I'll be able to add to the thread soon!

Valued Member
United States
487 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickels_rule to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to it!
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wonder if the designer of the reverse of that coin from Liberia has even seen a Kennedy half dollar!
Or at least the presidential seal.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 44 / Views: 1,061Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.98 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05