Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Earning Money On Coins

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 47 / Views: 2,443Next Topic
Page: of 4
Valued Member
Australia
59 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add drowning to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To make the most, it is worth narrowing down your focus so that you gain in-depth knowledge, rather than trying to cover everything.

Choose one country to focus on, then research which coins have low mintage, errors, etc. Check out more forums, keep an eye on prices on ebay, and look at websites dedicated to the country you are interested in.

For a starting point, you might want to go to https://worldcoinsinfo.com/world/ru...e-coins.html and get an idea of what different countries coins are worth.

If selling on eBay, with a free account your listings are limited, so go through and End Listing on your low value coins to replace them with higher value ones. If you plan to do a lot of selling through eBay, get the Basic Seller Account (monthly subscription) so that you get 600 listings per month + reduced final value fees.
Valued Member
Russian Federation
335 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  08:52 am  Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In general, I sold several of my lots, but the problem is that not all of them reach the buyer, this is especially acute with buyers from Canada and the United States. I send by simple letter without registration and for me it costs about $ 1. This is very little, but I have to return the money to the buyer in the event of a claim. And this is true.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 47 / Views: 2,443Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05