Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sacagawea-Presidential Dollar Mule: What Will It Sell For?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 152 / Views: 5,898Next Topic
Page: of 11
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  11:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update

I am oficially closing the guesses for this contest as of today,thank you everyone for participating, it's been fun.

And as always Special thanks to jbuck for monitoring and assisting throughout this entire topic.

The auction has begun online.
Here is the link for you to check ( auction to end in 25 days )
https://www.ha.com/c/search-results...h-A-K-071316
Edited by Chase007
03/30/2021 11:14 am
Learn More...
United States
99075 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3385 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Its already at $10,500 the first 5 people are out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It'll be an interesting ride
Pillar of the Community
United States
2211 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The guy who bought most of the Sacagawea/Quarter mules will most likely be the buyer and he'll pay up to own it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_...quarter_mule

Edit: Added link
Edited by nfine
03/31/2021 09:53 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  10:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nfine,
It could very well be!
I did notice the other mule with quarter on the bottom of the Heritage page'S link, it's interesting to know how these strikes happen, I could somewhat relate to Sac and Presidential mule but Washington quarter and Sac.

BTW :Your link does not lead to any article.
Edited by Chase007
03/31/2021 10:54 am
Learn More...
United States
99075 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
BTW :Your link does not lead to any article.
Link fixed.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Link fixed.

Thanks jbuck.

nfine,
After reading your link, it seems likely that same collector would want to own this one too, we shall see.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2021  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
3385 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2021  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's at $12000 which means PNW type currently has it.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2021  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add joefinds to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm back after several years and 1st want to tell EVERYONE what a huge help the COIN COMMUNITY FORUM was for me! Couldn't thank you enough for all your help!
Next, on the MULE, at my last check there were 8 Saw mules known. Don't know how many including yours there are now, but I can tell you I KNOW there is one more that one of my checkers (small town & I have all the clerk's @ all the quick Mart's hold or call me when something odd comes in). , Got a couple years ago. She took a break to show me saying "I can't find the date on it and the REV isn't straight up & down!"
Well not only that, but it was wrong design on the REV!
Not knowing what error coins are not a Mule, I traded her for it. Had one other coin to give her for it the following morning.
I found out the next day after she didn't show up for work that when she got off work the night before, she got home - got into a fight w/ her girlfriend - quit her job & moved to Las Cruces that night!!!
HAS NO IDEA SHE HAS A COIN WORTH $100,000! OH, plus the $10,000 offer PCGS had for reward to identify and grade w/ their name on it!
So my guess is $110,000.
PS. . . I held that MULE in my hands twice and didn't run!!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
joefinds,
Please start a new topic and post a picture for us all to see.
Welcome back to CCF
Valued Member
United States
143 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@joefinds.... $110,000 huh? That's an awesome guess.... I sincerely hope that particular guess wins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3385 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@joefinds.... $110,000 huh? That's an awesome guess.... I sincerely hope that particular guess wins.

HA!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5609 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2021  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

joefinds,
Please note this contest was officially closed on April 1st. as the auction began on 3/31, plus that amount was already guessed by another member, sorry, your guess can not be entered into the contest.
Page: of 11 Previous TopicReplies: 152 / Views: 5,898Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05
New