Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 980 / Views: 38,796Next Topic
Page: of 66
Pillar of the Community
United States
998 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2021  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wish they would mint them on demand for one month and then be done with it, just like they did in the past. So anyone who wants one can get one.
Valued Member
United States
118 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2021  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captainmandrake1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But will there be an enhanced reverse proof mule emergency San Francisco mint issue available? And what will the mintage be?
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2021  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wish they would mint them on demand for one month and then be done with it, just like they did in the past. So anyone who wants one can get one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4267 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
519 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2021  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mintage of 2021. Getting one will be next to impossible. /sarc (or is it?!?)
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11371 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2021  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm defintely in for one and my guess is 75k.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1760 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2021  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My guess usually goes the other way jbuck, so it maybe 200,021!

I think you nailed it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
915 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2021  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was going to go with 75K then I changed it to 100K. I think this will be a popular set and it will set out fast. I would be very surprised if they added it to the enrollment list. Instead it will be a buying frenzy on the sale date. I wonder if HSN will be selling this set 2 weeks before it goes on sale at an inflated price.

Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2021  02:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would try to get a set. Hopefully they wont sell out in 9 minutes like the 2021 Proof, or the website locks me out like the V75 ASE. I wish there is a way to enroll for this but as of right now there is not. I went with 35k for the 35th anniversary of the ASE.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4267 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2021  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would try to get a set. Hopefully they wont sell out in 9 minutes

I'm certainly going to try to get a set. I can't blow this chance to keep up my collection.

If they do sell out quick, I hope I'm one of the lucky ones - like I was for the V75 ASE
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2021  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If they do sell out quick, I hope I'm one of the lucky ones - like I was for the V75 ASE
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11371 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  02:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think there's any chance of this set NOT selling out quickly. Set your reminders.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Set your reminders.
Indeed! The release will be here before you know it!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1760 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How can we set our reminders if we don't know when it will be released?
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
How can we set our reminders if we don't know when it will be released?
Not sure if they were missing when you last checked, but they are there now.

Page: of 66 Previous TopicReplies: 980 / Views: 38,796Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: