Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,355Next Topic
Page: of 62
Pillar of the Community
United States
1756 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh. I misunderstood. I was thinking that he meant that you should set a reminder on your phone. When it comes to high demand items, the only thing that the "Remind Me" button does is remind me that I just missed out.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Oh. I misunderstood. I was thinking that he meant that you should set a reminder on your phone.
Gotcha!

Yeah, once I get a firm date, I add it to my calendar so I am notified on laptop and phone. One cannot have too many reminders.

Quote:
When it comes to high demand items, the only thing that the "Remind Me" button does is remind me that I just missed out.
More often than not, this seems to be the case.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3289 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Yeah, once I get a firm date, I add it to my calendar so I am notified on laptop and phone. One cannot have too many reminders.

Yup! same here.. and when at work, I clear my schedule for 10 minutes before and 30 min after for the 'event'
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have 0 trust in those remind me buttons. As people have said, set your computer/phone alarms. To be fair, since I'm on the mailing list, I usually get a blast email from them a day or 2 before release which reminds me to set my calendar on my phone.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3289 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  12:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I usually get a blast email from them a day or 2 before release which reminds me to set my calendar on my phone.

you get a reminder to set a reminder...
Pillar of the Community
United States
4167 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm like Dearborn! I set a calendar entry the day the item I want is for sale. I usually do 11:50 to 1:00 , so if I'm at work I won't get a meeting at the time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4167 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just checked the poll, majority are in the 75k to 100k range. If that's the total, this will be a 45-60 minutes sell out :(
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11307 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be ready. One of the benefits of working from home is being able to attend to things like this without having to excuse yourself from a conference room.

And @hfj, I would normally agree based on the 75k-100k estimate, but I feel that this 2-coin set is going to be highly sought after... and I'm guessing the web site is the usual total disaster and we have a 20-30 minute sellout.
Edited by CelticKnot
03/02/2021 12:05 am
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'll be ready. One of the benefits of working from home is being able to attend to things like this without having to excuse yourself from a conference room.

Although for me it was just as easy before, just put something weird on the shared calendar that showed me not available during that time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  10:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They released a date for each of them
Gold will be July 29th
ASE will be Aug 24th.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4167 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No release limits or anything else....
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see we get a small break after the Morgan and Peace dollars hit our wallets.
Pillar of the Community
United States
669 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  12:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Watch the Mint deliver the coins in October with the morgans!
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2021  12:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Watch the Mint deliver the coins in October with the morgans!
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2021  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I originally thought this set would consist of one each, type I and type II ASE, however, I now believe they'll both be type II with one S and one W mint marks. Mintage maybe between 75-100k with a $199 price point.
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,355Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05