Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,559Next Topic
Page: of 62
Pillar of the Community
United States
4916 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2021  11:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reno...I had to delete the post...

Mint order shipped was for my ASE UNC S's...
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2021  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greasy Fingers lol I got that email too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4916 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2021  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
People as far as the 4.95 shipping charges past your 3rd order, just call the Mint and they will be happy to reverse that charge once order has been shipped....They did it for me, this rev proof set makes it my 14th purchase this year and I've got @ 7 or 8 more by the years end... Just remember to be nice when asking....
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  07:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No shipping notification on my Reverse Proof 2-coin sets yet, but my burnished Eagles are arriving today. Why it took 4 days for them to get to Rochester NY from Nashville is beyond me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4175 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My brother who ordered with overnight shipping is getting it today. I should have done over night also. :(

His order was placed around 1:05 PM

He only got it after I told him they were still available.
Edited by hfjacinto
09/16/2021 09:22 am
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Like everyone else, still waiting for shipping confirmation.
Valued Member
United States
401 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I see that the hold on my card has gone away. Maybe will get this in October with everything else. My order still shows processing.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slappywhyte to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the tip CelticKnot. Didn't realize enrollments help skip the $15 in first three shipments.

I will say I don't like how the enrollment page is set up on the Mint's website. It's not very descriptive and they sometimes list what appear to be duplicate enrollments but are actually separate ones (just missing additional detail).
Valued Member
United States
413 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
enrollment shipments waive the $4.95 fee AND count towards your 3 shipments requirement for the loyalty program.

Unfortunately for me, all my enrollments come late in the year so I'm stuck paying the shipping then getting what I would have gotten free anyway.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  1:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slappywhyte to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm not sure about the UK, but here in the US Amex treats precious metal coin purchases as a cash advance. You may be up for a surprise...!
OMXFL, I only use my AMEX for my Mint purchases. No additional charges.

http://goccf.com/t/392575&whichpage=30#3493170
Pillar of the Community
United States
4175 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, only use AMEX and never got any extra charges for a Mint, Ebay or other coin shop purchase.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add slappywhyte to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will say after that post I got a little nervous and logged into my account. Was expecting to see charges up the wazoo. Thankfully no.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3236 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  3:04 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My set was just delivered! Nice coins!
ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
66 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2021  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was just told there's a hold on my order due to a payment issue, but that I would have to wait until a manager reaches out to me.

That doesn't sound good..
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,559Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05