Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 34,200Next Topic
Page: of 62
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3238 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  07:25 am  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reno32 asked in a reply...

Quote:
Real nice Yoko, when did you get your order acknowledgment and your shipping email. thanks

Interesting that I didn't seem to get a shipping notice email from the mint. Here are the date and time details from my order, a mint email and the UPS tracking info.

The original acknowledgment was sent on 9/13 at 12:20P. This is how I knew my order went through as the mint website crashed again before I got the on-screen order update when I purchased the coins.

The confirmation was sent on 9/13 at 4:23P.
Your order placed on 09/13/21 has been confirmed. Please retain this summary for your records. Thank you for shopping with the United States Mint!

Tracking info:

09/15/2021
8:04 P.M. Shipped
Origin Scan
Memphis, TN, United States

09/16/2021
10:12 A.M. Delivered
New Jersey
ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

Pillar of the Community
United States
994 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  07:31 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
...and there were a few available again this morning but I missed out.
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my confirmation at 2:10pm but I got my acknowledgement at 11:19am. but you got over night shipment lol
Edited by Reno32
09/17/2021 12:13 pm
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add VictoryHighway to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is still in Processing limbo.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  10:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone on budget shipping get a shipping email? This is the longest I've waited before shipping. The fulfillment service is taking the cues from the USPS, the motto was:

"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

It should be:

"We are taking our time, if you don't like it buy it from someplace else. Go find a Car>Bike> Truck and Light and then hold still there for a minute to prove you'll do anything to get your coin!"
Valued Member
United States
411 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  10:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine still shows processing

Had a hold charge on my card and now it is gone.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The card hold will expire if not processed in time, usually depending on when your account closes for the month. This set CC hold is still there, the Morgan and Peace dollar holds are long gone.
Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my order acknowledgment around 18 min after. Went with the free budget shipping and no confirmation email yet. Hoping I get one today but wouldn't be surprised if next week. It's happened before especially during Covid.
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For those of us who opted for free budget shipping.

I placed an order with free budget shipping on 9/10 that's still processing and hasn't shipped yet.

If they truly go in order. it's clearly gonna be a while before they start shipping these.
Valued Member
United States
204 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Release day my order went through between 12:35-40. It still says "processing." Bank account is "pending transaction."
Edited by livingwater
09/17/2021 6:16 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4181 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just today, I got my email alert about the WWII 75th anniversary gold proof on sale. How timely. Government employees never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.....they just don't care. Back when these actually went on sale, my purchase was stolen from my checkout cart.
Edited by jimbucks
09/17/2021 4:43 pm
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If they truly go in order. it's clearly gonna be a while before they start shipping these.
Bummer.
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order, my son's order, and my best friend's order are all processing. Budget shipping equals budget processing? Just wondering.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11323 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Processing" here as well.... oh well, I imagine our patience will (eventually) be rewarded.
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is still "processing" too. Dang covid has staffing everywhere messed up.
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 34,200Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05