Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 34,486Next Topic
Page: of 62
Pillar of the Community
United States
4956 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Order Acknowledgement received Mon. Sept 13 at 9:10 am

Order Confirmed................Mon. Sept 13 at 12:31 pm

Budget Shipping = Still processing.....

Side note: Received email in regards to my 2021 Unc ASEs
Wed. Sept 15 7:21 am PST from Mint....items have been shipped... USPS site shows Pre-shipment info sent to USPS, USPS awaiting item....and no change in the last 2 days.

Shippers must be overwhelmed by all the mint sales
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Pillar of the Community
United States
712 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shtudentt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
same here
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3238 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Check Yokozuna's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Yokozuna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Am I the only one that's received a set so far? I've never been FIRST and ONLY in my life! Strange.
ANA Member ID: 3203813 - CONECA Member ID: N-5637
"Shine, shine a Roosevelt dime. All the way to Baltimore and runnin' out of time." Tom Waits-Clap Hands

Pillar of the Community
United States
3413 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2021  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Am I the only one that's received a set so far? I've never been FIRST and ONLY in my life! Strange.

Yeah, well, most of us or the rest of us most likely didn't pay for or didn't want to pay for the overnight shipping.
Valued Member
United States
82 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2021  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pkluck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As of today still processing so I got my 2013 reverse/enhanced coins out to look at. I think I paid $140 for the 2013 two coin set, might be worth more now.

Edited by pkluck
09/18/2021 7:15 pm
Valued Member
United States
308 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2021  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are great looking coins. I've have them both. They cost me $186 last year (2020) for an PF69 reverse proof and an ungraded special reverse proof.
Valued Member
United States
82 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2021  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pkluck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They are nice looking coins, aren't worth a lot but nice to have in my collection.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3413 Posts
Valued Member
United States
218 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  07:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Showing my age but playing in my head The Kinks song "Tired of Waitin' For You" as I'm anticipating the new set.
Edited by livingwater
09/19/2021 07:10 am
Valued Member
United States
245 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got an order confirmation at 3:30PM day of sale and mine is still processing with budget shipping. I got the order acknowledgement e-mail right when I ordered - about 12:18PM.

Heck I am still waiting on my subscription ASE uncirculated which is in mail.
Edited by Eagle4Life
09/19/2021 11:16 am
Valued Member
United States
196 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder if this pace for shipping will be in effect through the delivery of all the backordered coins.
Valued Member
United States
418 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wonder if this pace for shipping will be in effect through the delivery of all the backordered coins.

More than likely it's going to be a lot slower because they're going to have who knows how many more times the number of orders to ship out.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Pillar of the Community
United States
3413 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

And with the Holidays coning in fast, I think that the USPS will also see a backlog shipping items
Pillar of the Community
United States
934 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
As of today still processing so I got my 2013 reverse/enhanced coins out to look at.

It's funny that you happened to post this cuz I was just looking on ebay for that sets display box. I think it'd make an excellent way to display this set since the OGP is somewhat meh.
Pillar of the Community
United States
934 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did anyone else besides Yokozuna get expedited shipping? Wonder if there's anyone who did that's still waiting.
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 34,486Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05