Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 34,206Next Topic
Page: of 62
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11323 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  1:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still "Processing"... blah.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2985 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  2:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If They only shipped, as Quickly as the CC is Charged................
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  7:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could be worse. You could be waiting for reissued Morgan dollars. What's that you say? Oh....
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I figured we'll get all the stuff by 2022 at least.
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  9:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why doesn't the mint hire Amazon. They get millions of items out every week.
Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I plan on sending one of my sets to get graded. By the time I receive it, send for grading (which the TPG will be bombarded with by then) and get it back it may well end up being close to 2022 by then.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1757 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2021  9:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Why doesn't the mint hire Amazon.

It's the same reason they don't hire private companies to operate the mint facilities. Their goals are different. Private companies want profit. They typically work to improve efficiencies and customer service in order to increase profits. Departments of the government are not at all about profit, they about budget. Those who run the departments increase their power by increasing their budgets. The more inefficient a government department is, the more it costs to operate, the larger the budget has to be.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still processing.

Looks like a happy October is coming.
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seeing any excited posts from people who got their shipping notices today.

Womp womp.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not seeing any excited posts from people who got their shipping notices today.

Womp womp.

Like my daughters says:

"Bruh!"
Valued Member
United States
190 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll double your "bruh".
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still waiting on mine. Hopefully I get it before my CC expires.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
Valued Member
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torpedo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got the tracking number. Now the wait for the coins to actually start moving.
Pillar of the Community
United States
931 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just got the tracking number. Now the wait for the coins to actually start moving.

Nice! Do you recall what time your order went through? Budget shipping?
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 34,206Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05