Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,411Next Topic
Page: of 62
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add torpedo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I used the budget shipping option. I believe my order went through about 8 minutes into the festivities.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order went through at 20 minutes maybe tomorrow for me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the text and email at 18 min in so maybe tomorrow as well. I hope it gets sent with USPS. Whenever it's sent with FedEx smart post it seems to take the long way.
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was at 20 mins for my purchase. No shipping email yet.
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was 13 minutes in and still nothing for me yet
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rick-99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my email from the mint stating they had gotten my order 2 minutes after they went on sale. I really don't think they do shipping in the order received. Just my opinion.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chewbacco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my US Mint shipping email at 1:23pm Pacific today 9/20 (though USPS still hasn't received my package as of yet).
I got my 1st email "Order Acknowledgement" at 9:12am Pacific on 9/13.
Got the 2nd email "order is confirmed" at 12:06pm Pacific on 9/13.
My order number is USM11471XXX.

I wasn't the quickest at ordering, but wasn't that slow!
Edited by chewbacco
09/20/2021 11:50 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At least we are hearing from some that they are being shipped. It's better than last Friday when we didn't hear anything. My brother paid for next day shipping and got his on Thursday, I tried to sell my brothers the best offer (not EBay) was $300, I would have taken it but he wants more.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1094 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dang, guess he should have pre-sold or not wasted money on the expedited shipping. Pinehurst not paying $350 anymore?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some people get greedy or have unrealistic expectations . I stopped giving advice. I would have taken $300 that would have paid for one and most of a second.
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got my email from the mint stating they had gotten my order 2 minutes after they went on sale. I really don't think they do shipping in the order received. Just my opinion.

darn! 2 min in! That's impressive. If you plan on flipping make a point of mentioning that. Might bring in an extra premium.
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine Mezack from HSN is selling them for $1299.99 graded. Can't imagine anyone buying but then again they buy pre-sales on eBay so there ya go.
Pillar of the Community
United States
839 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2021  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my tracking number today
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mickeydog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mine Mezack from HSN is selling them for $1299.99 graded. Can't imagine anyone buying but then again they buy pre-sales on eBay so there ya go

I was almost tempted to buy one just to get the red oak presentation box, lol.
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  02:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a tracking number around 6:30 ET yesterday (Monday). Not in USPS possession yet.
Edited by mrpapageorgio
09/21/2021 02:42 am
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,411Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05