Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 980 / Views: 38,788Next Topic
Page: of 66
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One would think that the most expensive shipping options are shipped first, in order number. Then the next less expensive shipping option, and so on. With various random orders held for verification, and who knows what happens with international orders.

Oh. Maybe the orders are batched by destination area, for bulk shipping reasons.
Edited by Corbe
09/22/2021 1:44 pm
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Oh. Maybe the orders are batched by destination area, for bulk shipping reasons.

I am in SC. I am still waiting.
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck- It's gonna be me and you. Last people standing.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was always last picked in kickball too. This waiting is elementary school trauma all over again.
Learn More...
United States
106572 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This waiting is elementary school trauma all over again.

Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got my tracking number from the Mint! USPS doesn't have it yet but progress for sure. Some of us justifiably complained about bots and big dealers snapping up coins. Though it was difficult for many to get these, I hope the long shipping wait is an indication more individual collectors got them.
Edited by livingwater
09/22/2021 7:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4267 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4383 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  08:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well my coin was shipped and I got a weird message. Any one ever see this as a message when I went to go track:

Processing Exception, Other Delay

?

Edited by hfjacinto
09/23/2021 08:21 am
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK. Will TODAY finally be the day my order actually ships?

Not getting my hopes up.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  08:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@hfjacinto nope mine don't show that
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t25135 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order says that the USPS is still awaiting the item. I guess that's better than the ASE's from last month that are still on backorder (sigh).
Pillar of the Community
United States
555 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  09:02 am  Show Profile   Check Billie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

No shipping info yet....
Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Processing Exception, I've had a few. In my instances the coins were sent to the wrong city, distribution center and had to be rerouted to the correct one. I live in Nebraska. One coin made it to Omaha but was wrongly sent to Dallas, Texas, then sent back to NE. It arrived but three days later than expected. Packages are sorted electronically or manually. Mistakes happen. Just hope packages don't get lost. My longest wait time was years ago, I bought an ancient coin from Germany. It was lost. The seller refunded my money. SIX MONTHS later it arrived. Where it was I don't know. I sent the seller back the money. He was very appreciative.
Edited by livingwater
09/23/2021 09:25 am
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking back at how the ordering process went for the sale of these coins, coupled with crazy long delays to get orders ready for shipment, the mint's ordering system clearly was / is very fouled-up. Assuming the system was built by a contractor, the mint might consider finding someone else to run it.
Page: of 66 Previous TopicReplies: 980 / Views: 38,788Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: