Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,357Next Topic
Page: of 62
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11307 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am glad this is the last coin set I will be getting this year from the mint. ... And the mint has already taken enough of my money this year.

True story. Enough already, US Mint. We give!

My last purchase for the year will be the Uncirc Set but price-wise that is a small drop in the 2021 bucket.

I am seriously going to have to examine my US Mint spending habits for the coming year and will be reducing the products I buy from them (goodbye modern commemoratives; see ya gold (not that I've bought any gold in the past couple years)) as well as not getting multiples of certain items. It's just too much.
Edited by CelticKnot
09/23/2021 2:28 pm
Valued Member
United States
396 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@psuman08 US mint gotten their money from my bank account already for these coins on 9/22/21.

Duh, I was charged then too.

I did get a new $4.95 hold on the card today and my O mint Morgan order went from processing to backorder.
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  3:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got my shipping notification.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Now I just ask a neighbor or trusted friend if they can pick up for me whenever I'm out of town or on vacation.
A better idea, for sure.
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm totally gonna be the last one shipped out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My friend, whose order went through 31 min after, got shipment notification this morning. Appears the Mint is starting to roll these out a little faster now.
Valued Member
United States
346 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  4:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
US mint rolling out shipment but USPS waiting on Item, US mint don't have it together to me.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility

Expected Delivery by MONDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2021
Pillar of the Community
United States
4167 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woot woot!
Valued Member
United States
192 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine arrived at Memphis USPS this afternoon. Expected delivery Monday 27th also.
Edited by livingwater
09/23/2021 5:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3289 Posts
Valued Member
United States
346 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finally received a shipping notice! My order was placed at 12:25 EDT.
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2021  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shtudentt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
still processing
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,357Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05