Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,551Next Topic
Page: of 62
Valued Member
United States
130 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow yea same here. My label was printed 9/21, and actually shipped today 9/24. I have a few other orders whose labels were printed but still not shipped out.
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  6:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Report back if you all have defects like this dude on eBay...massive gouge above America on reverse...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334159436239
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any new shipping notices tonight?

Nothing for me yet...

So now I just need to hope for next week. Maybe.
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Report back if you all have defects like this dude on eBay...massive gouge above America on reverse...

I had the exact same scuff on one my V75 ASE's. Did the same as that individual and listed it with flaw and all on ebay. Was a little bummed as I wanted to keep it but bugged me too much knowing it had that scuff. Still sold within 30 min.
Valued Member
United States
413 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, they're still showing processing on my order and I guess the crew has gone home for the weekend so I get to wait until Monday to start stressing about my order again.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11309 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I guess the crew has gone home for the weekend

This is not the 70's... most shipping organizations are 24x7. Even the USPS delivers on Sundays these days. Wheels are in motion.
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. But I don't believe the fulfillment center works on the weekends.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11309 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  11:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I might be way out in left field here, but I expect that the US Mint's fulfillment center fulfills orders for more than just the US Mint. Otherwise the US Mint would just have their own fulfillment center. What's the point of outsourcing if the entity to which you're outsourcing can't leverage scales of economy and do things cheaper than you can? My point is they probably fulfill all kinds of shipments from multiple sources (not just the US Mint) that lets them operate 24x7 so processing *should* continue throughout the weekend.

Of course, I am just speculating here and this IS the government, after all. So you may be right. They may close up shop like Ace hardware at 5PM on Friday night. But wait... Ace is open on the weekends.... hmmm...
Edited by CelticKnot
09/24/2021 11:01 pm
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  11:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pkluck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received mine today except there was a big black hair encapsulated with the coin (no extra charge) any who I broke the plastic holder getting it out, where do I find a new coin plastic holder?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11309 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2021  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Received mine today except there was a big black hair encapsulated with the coin (no extra charge) any who I broke the plastic holder getting it out, where do I find a new coin plastic holder?

Congrats on receiving your set! Do you have other ASEs that you've transfered to albums? Use those capsules. ALternatively you could source OGP on ebay. Good luck!
Valued Member
United States
77 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  12:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pkluck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here it is in all it's glory. Sorry for the poor picture but you can see what a cluster it is.
Edited by pkluck
09/25/2021 12:41 am
Valued Member
United States
194 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  07:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Carefully remove the hair, send it in for DNA analysis, report to mint so they can force all employees to take DNA test to find the culprit....just kidding. I think US Mint policy is return for refund, no exchange for another. If you get one damaged or with hair (wow) our choices are refund, keep it or sell it honestly noting the problem. Even with some damage this set should sell for more today than mint price.
Edited by livingwater
09/25/2021 2:20 pm
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  07:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My point is they probably fulfill all kinds of shipments from multiple sources (not just the US Mint)

FTR, they do. I once received a note from a seller that was clearly not the mint in one of my packages.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2200 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add trdhrdr007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order is still showing processing on the mint website. They charged my card but I never got a confirmation email. I'm still hoping for the best.
Edited by trdhrdr007
09/25/2021 08:49 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
841 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2021  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is out for delivery
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,551Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05