Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,550Next Topic
Page: of 62
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tomorrow will mark two weeks from placing my order, and it's still "processing". Meanwhile, they're closing more sales. They're just a little behind the power curve!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11309 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine's in Buffalo, NY, which is kind of an odd way to get from TN to TX. Still saying Tuesday delivery tho, so
Pillar of the Community
United States
4175 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2021  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is "In Transit"

Good luck to everyone, hope you get it soon.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
621 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T1Steel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess a lot of us are in same boat. Still in processing as well.
I did a contest and hope whoever ends up being the winner is young. I can not get anymore grey hair, but they will have some by the time I am able to put the prize in the mail.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4175 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope the coins come before 2022!! Imagine with the Morgan/Peace, they have almost 10 times as much, it will be March 2022 before those are shipped out.
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still processing here as well. Maybe this week? I don't think they did anything over the weekend.

What I find kind of funny are the 3 or 4 "mint apologists" on Facebook. They REALLY stick up for the US Mint despite all of the problems. Maybe one of them is a David Ryder burner account.
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  1:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mickeydog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got my set delivered and they are flawless They look like 70's to me. Very happy.
United States
42 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pilotaggie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is out for delivery today. My mom hasn't even got a shipping notice yet.
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
May get lucky and get mine delivered one day earlier as it arrived locally today. My other set still hasn't had its tracking updated. 1 out of 2 isn't bad I guess.
Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  1:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got mine today
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11309 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad these are making it into people's hands finally! Still on track for tomorrow PM here. I'll keep myself busy tonight by going through some older ASE issues, planning out the next few pages of my CAPS ASE album and looking for a spare 2-coin box to replace the weak OGP of this set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4868 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine just arrived in today's post:

My Coin & Currency Collection
(Dansco 7070 and 8100 albums, Proof Type Set, U.S. Currency Type Set & Foreign Bullion Collection)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4175 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is at the local US P O sorting facility. Means I have a good chance of getting it tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4916 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OH My...Just Beautiful...well worth the wait and stress when ordering.

Also glad to see extra tape applied to the shipping box, anybody else notice that on yours?
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,550Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05