Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,582Next Topic
Page: of 62
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine today.
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11311 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Also glad to see extra tape applied to the shipping box, anybody else notice that on yours?

I haven't gotten mine yet but I did notice that on my ASE W Uncirculated that I got late last week. I was very happy to see that as it is a really poor shipping box design. You can simply fold the sides down with little pressure and the coins slide right out. The tape definitely helps.

Quote:
I got mine today!

Quote:
Got mine today.

Excellent!
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Also glad to see extra tape applied to the shipping box, anybody else notice that on yours?
Yes, I did. Took a little extra work to get the box opened. I do not mind.
Valued Member
United States
282 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Same here a lot of tape.

My tracking says delivered in/at mailbox. Can't wait to get home.
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You can simply fold the sides down with little pressure and the coins slide right out. The tape definitely helps.

I saw it on my box of uncirculated as well. I still folded the side down to open it; the side slipped right out of the tape.
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add howell1018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is still processing (as are all of the coins I've ordered in the last 3 years, all of which have been received). Should we have a pool for the last set received? Perhaps the prize could be one of those US Mint Holiday brochures showing all of their available offerings?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4176 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to all that got it already!
United States
17 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aileron to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
QUOTE: howell1018 "Mine is still processing (as are all of the coins I've ordered in the last 3 years, all of which have been received)"

That's weird. All of my orders that I received say Shipped. The only ones that say "Processing" are the ones that haven't shipped yet.
Edited by Aileron
09/27/2021 4:50 pm
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Should we have a pool for the last set received? Perhaps the prize could be one of those US Mint Holiday brochures showing all of their available offerings?
Valued Member
United States
413 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Perhaps the prize could be one of those US Mint Holiday brochures showing all of their available offerings?

For what year? This one or 2022?
Meanwhile, mines still processing.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Pillar of the Community
United States
2115 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received mine today as well.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
11311 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the photo, Connor!
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,582Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05