Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 980 / Views: 38,723Next Topic
Page: of 66
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone around here get any shipping notices today?
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add livingwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats to those who got them. My set is still sorted wrongly sitting in Nashville. Has the mint ordering system ever messed up and accepted more orders than can be fullfilled? Limit 125K, what if they are "processing" orders over this limit and will have to cancel some? If this happened would the Mint admit it?
Edited by livingwater
09/27/2021 7:32 pm
Valued Member
United States
76 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@livingwater- that's kind of what I am afraid of...
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here go mine, need a better camera.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4241 Posts
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got it a day early.

Awesome coins. The mint packaging sucks but there are options. Reference everyone else pictures, mine look the same.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  07:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine are out for delivery!!!!! Woot Woot
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bullsquid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received mine set yesterday. They look really nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
554 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  08:19 am  Show Profile   Check Billie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My order is still processing...with no cc charge.

Beginning to seriously doubt that I will get a set.

Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All these sets getting delivered... fantastic!

Quote:
My order is still processing...with no cc charge. Beginning to seriously doubt that I will get a set.
Hang in there!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  08:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My order is still processing...with no cc charge.

Beginning to seriously doubt that I will get a set.

You aren't the only one in the same boat, reading on here, there are a few orders not yet "processed", reading on the US Mint facebook page, a lot of people are delayed.

Have the Bush coins shipped yet?
Valued Member
United States
206 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my shipping notification this morning.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@raisedonrock,

What was your order number? My mom has order USM11625### which hasn't been shipped yet. Trying to get a feel for when her order will be shipped.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4380 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:

Have the Bush coins shipped yet?

Nope.

That means that the Uncirculated coins maybe pushed back also. I understand being behind, but the way the fulfillment service is going, it could be a few months for us to get the Morgan and Peace dollars.
Page: of 66 Previous TopicReplies: 980 / Views: 38,723Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: