Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,595Next Topic
Page: of 62
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am hopeful we get the Morgan and Peace dollars before Christmas, but am not expecting them before Thanksgiving.
Valued Member
United States
469 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received a shipping notice 5 days ago, but after those 5 days, the USPS tracker still says pre-shipment awaiting item.
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ hfjacinto

Im not sure order number has anything to do with anything. I have order USM11472xxx and it's still processing..
Valued Member
United States
401 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
OH My...Just Beautiful...well worth the wait and stress when ordering.

Also glad to see extra tape applied to the shipping box, anybody else notice that on yours?

Received mine as well. They are fantastic coins (we should still not have to deal with the stress of ordering).

The extra packing tape is appreciated. I have never really cared about the packaging but have to say this set deserved better.
Edited by psuman08
09/28/2021 1:39 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4176 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@ hfjacinto

Im not sure order number has anything to do with anything. I have order USM11472xxx and it's still processing..

I assumed it did, but you maybe right my order is USM11484xxx and its been shipped
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11311 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think mine took a left turn at Albequerque (for all you Looney Tunes aficionados). This is the first time that any order of mine has gone through Buffalo/Rochester New York to get from Tennessee to Texas. USPS tracking still shows delivery by 9PM tonight but I am skeptical. But as long as it gets here, I'm good.
Valued Member
United States
442 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just received confirmation of my uncirculated enrollments today. I'm betting I get those before I get this set, which has been in "pre-shipment" since Thursday.
Edited by bzookaj
09/28/2021 10:05 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3319 Posts
United States
32 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pcerio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first order is finally in the system. Scheduled for delivery on Saturday.
Pillar of the Community
United States
710 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine yesterday. Type 1 looks flawless. Type 2 has a couple small dings by Liberty's rear foot.
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  4:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got mine yesterday.

Quote:
Type 1 looks flawless.

Quote:
Type 2 has a couple small dings by Liberty's rear foot.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4176 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine today. Pictures have been taken, I'll post tonight ! But so you know it looks like all the others posted
Learn More...
United States
104701 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  4:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got mine today.

Quote:
Pictures have been taken, I'll post tonight !

Quote:
But so you know it looks like all the others posted
Pillar of the Community
United States
927 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received mine today as well. Took it out to admire for a bit. Looked it over. Didn't notice any flaws or such. Re-packed and sent right back out to NGC. Prolly won't see them again til 2022.

My other set my buddy ordered for me was finally scanned by usps. Supposed to arrive Saturday.
Edited by wyzeguy
09/28/2021 6:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4176 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  7:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well today I got a box, with a lot of tape.

Inside that box was another box.

And 1 more box? (what did I order a Russian doll of boxes?)

So I open the box and I have a Certificate? Seriously?

Finally underneath the certificate there are some coins.

And pretty coins they are...

I'll take better pictures once the light is better.
Page: of 62 Previous TopicReplies: 924 / Views: 33,595Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.49 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05