Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 986 / Views: 41,911Next Topic
Page: of 66
Pillar of the Community
United States
4593 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the 2012 case like yours but it takes so much space. I actually like the size of the case these coins came in, they take up very little space.
Edited by hfjacinto
10/07/2021 9:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5358 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I actually like the size of the case these coins came in

I have to agree with that. but that's the only thing I like about it. (well maybe the color of the boxes too) but that's it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4593 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What would have been perfect if the mint put these in the old 2 coin comm case. They were small, closed and didn't take up a lot of space.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5358 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I made some labels for the box on the outside for easier identification. I used 12MM tape but 9 MM would have worked better. I only wish the it came in with silver lettering, White was the only thing that came close.

Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I made some labels for the box on the outside for easier identification. I used 12MM tape but 9 MM would have worked better. I only wish the it came in with silver lettering, White was the only thing that came close.

Very clever there Dearborn. I should do the same so I can distinguish between the two sets. Too bad we even have to go through this. For $175 these should have come in their own hinged-lid case.
Learn More...
United States
108320 Posts
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  6:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice set up Dearborn
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5358 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8851 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2021  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finally got a shipping notice... 1 month after ordering... gotta love it
My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952
1999 WAM #2:http://goccf.com/t/338710&whichpage=1
1981 Double Struck In Collar: http://goccf.com/t/350199&whichpage=1
ANA id: 3194067
My Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/236574/
If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4593 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2021  3:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Seriously?
Learn More...
United States
108320 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2021  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2021  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

At least you know your order was not cancelled, and you will be getting it by the end of the year. maybe?
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1580 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  06:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My set is sitting at the post office in the small town where I folks live since they put their mail delivery on hold while they are exploring the fall colours south of the Catskills.

They will pick up their post when they get back from the trip and put the coin away and fingers crossed they will remember to put the set into my Christmas care package from the USA.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  11:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did anyone get a text from the Mint this morning? I got one at 8:03AM stating the 21XJ was available. I went on line and it was in remind me status. Was I too late? Did anyone buy a set today?
Valued Member
United States
419 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2021  1:51 pm  Show Profile   Check AES's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add AES to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I'm still waiting on mine. Still shows processing.
Page: of 66 Previous TopicReplies: 986 / Views: 41,911Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: