Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 986 / Views: 42,074Next Topic
Page: of 66
Pillar of the Community
United States
6423 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2021  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I ordered on November 4th, and received on November 11th. Coins are great with the exception of a mushy strike compared to the regular proofs.
Learn More...
United States
108455 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2021  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the shipment notice from PCGS, both graded 70. Woohoo!
Learn More...
United States
108455 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2021  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Congratulations!
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2021  7:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice job, mrpapageorgio! We must have sent ours in on the same day, as I just got an email that my grades are ready. I combined an order from my and my dad's purchases: one set came back a 70, the other set came back a 69. Hmm I wonder who is going to get which set
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2021  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all!

I only sent 1 set in.......which I'm going to keep.

Do a coin flip between you and dad Chicago. ;)

PCGS processed it in their system October 1st and shipped today; which took 2 weeks longer than they originally promised, but I'll take it considering the grades. Work was rough yesterday, so when I got the notification I was wondering if looking would help brighten my day or aggravate me further.
Edited by mrpapageorgio
11/12/2021 8:41 pm
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2021  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add barkeep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sent mine in on Oct 12. I guess I still have a couple of weeks to wait.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5408 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2021  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Nice! Hopefully I'll get the same results. I went with NGC though since my membership was still active. It's been in the grading/encapsulation phase for a little over a week though they didn't receive it until Oct 31st. Just realized it's very possible the two coins don't receive the same grade. Imagine having one 70 and one 68
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2021  9:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add barkeep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just realized it's very possible the two coins don't receive the same grade.

I worry about that too
Pillar of the Community
United States
524 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2021  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since everyone likes pictures. Got these back today (USPS is doing their seasonal Sunday package deliveries for the holidays):

Edited by mrpapageorgio
11/14/2021 9:29 pm
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2021  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add barkeep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice. I hope mine come back like that.
United States
30 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2021  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, mrpapa. Mine are scheduled to arrive today. It's always nice to get them 30 days after everyone else gets theirs.
Learn More...
United States
108455 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Since everyone likes pictures. Got these back today (USPS is doing their seasonal Sunday package deliveries for the holidays):
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1580 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2021  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My set that I ordered arrived today safe and sound to me in England after a bit of rest with my family's place in the USA. I really like the new American Eagle reverse.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Page: of 66 Previous TopicReplies: 986 / Views: 42,074Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: