Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

USPS Being Itself Again....

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 181 / Views: 8,664Next Topic
Page: of 13
Valued Member
Russian Federation
378 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2021  03:51 am  Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As soon as I wrote this, I immediately received a package. I will clarify that the ebay website indicates that the parcel has not yet left the US borders
Valued Member
New Zealand
83 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2021  02:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NZStamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My second order from the US is coming up to a month in transit and also now in NY.

NY 2 NZ 0
Learn More...
United States
104880 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2021  11:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My second order from the US is coming up to a month in transit and also now in NY.
Valued Member
New Zealand
83 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  03:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NZStamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got one delivery today 1 x unsearched roll of cents. 4 indian heads 1901, 02, 04, 07. 2xteens, 3 x20s, 8 x30s, 16 x40s(2 steelies), 18 x50s. 51 coins. NY 1 NZ 1 first delivery 5 weeks. This is going to be my expected time 5-6 weeks usa to NZ. I'm not to phased about wait as long as items get to me. Just be nice if tracking was more accurate.
Learn More...
United States
104880 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm not to phased about wait as long as items get to me.

I was just thinking about the good old days before the internet. No access to tracking. You never knew when something was going to arrive. The good old days were not so good.
Valued Member
New Zealand
83 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NZStamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The good old days of rotary phones and chasing your goods.
Learn More...
United States
104880 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The good old days of rotary phones...

My first direct connect modem was pulse dial as well.

Quote:
...chasing your goods.
Or trying to get Littleton to stop shipping approvals. Those finally stopped when we moved.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep, and the hold sound when you call Littleton.
Just an annoying company.
Learn More...
United States
104880 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Annoying, yes, but they filled many LWS and Bison/Buffalo holes in my Whitman folders when I was a kid.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2021  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That and obtaining counterstamps is the only thing that they are good for.
Learn More...
United States
104880 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1011 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EddieDiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What seemed like a gradual improvement since the Christmas disaster did an abrupt about face. I had to file another help request form today being 5 weeks after being mailed from Hungary. I guess this is the "new normal".
Learn More...
United States
104880 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
4012 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2021  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Latest disaster !
Sent a coin to Portugal
Over 450 USD insured USPS International
Priority , the coin stolen while in possession
of. CTT.PT after being taxed up by Portugal
Customs . Not USPS fault this time .
Never ever , ever , ever , ship to Spain or
Portugal again , both full of Postal thieves !
After 40 years I should have known better .
Valued Member
Russian Federation
378 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2021  04:52 am  Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Okay, I'll change the delivery policy right away.
Page: of 13 Previous TopicReplies: 181 / Views: 8,664Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05