Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

USPS Being Itself Again....

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 4,825Next Topic
Page: of 9
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fredcdobbs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OK I will mess it up, large flat rate box shipped out Friday 3-05 Red Hook New York, Monday 3-08 at my house Phoenix Arizona
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9640 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My ranting post in this thread.
http://goccf.com/t/393512&whichpage=4#3373234

finally arrived
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My purchase from last week is out for delivery... one day early!
I should have let it be known here, but I got my delivery yesterday.
Valued Member
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My UPS came today in one piece so either was on a different car on the derailed train or was on a train that was simply delayed because of that derailment in California.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3516 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last 2 packages got here in under 5 days. It's sad as last year they would get here in 3 days but better than the 2 weeks around Christmas to February.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My UPS came today in one piece so either was on a different car on the derailed train or was on a train that was simply delayed because of that derailment in California.
Excellent!

Quote:
Last 2 packages got here in under 5 days. It's sad as last year they would get here in 3 days but better than the 2 weeks around Christmas to February.
True.
Pillar of the Community
United States
989 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EddieDiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well,it has been 3-1/2 months since my coins were sent from Hungary on 11/23.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2021  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well,it has been 3-1/2 months since my coins were sent from Hungary on 11/23.
Oh my!
Pillar of the Community
United States
989 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EddieDiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After 4 months plus a week the coins from Hungary arrived yesterday that were mailed on 11/23/2020. Yay!!!! Talk about a slow boat to China.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4345 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't blame that one on the Suez Canal blockage.
Learn More...
United States
100811 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can't blame that one on the Suez Canal blockage.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8743 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2021  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I posted a friend a postcard, airmail, from the post office inside Johannesburg airport in South Africa on January 13 last year. He finally received it in Durham, England on August 11. A card I posted to another friend in England from Costa Rica on March 11, 2020 took about nine months to reach its destination!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1519 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andrew99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had priority mail take 2 weeks to get here. 2 days to get to Detroit, 2 weeks to get out of Detroit. Some distribution centers have not recovered from the pandemic.
The collection is in your mind. Dispose of your albums and free your mind from the tyranny of holes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5943 Posts
 Posted 03/31/2021  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the USPS has been doing pretty good around here lately .... all things considered.

Standard mail from Canada to Texas took about 9 days, 1st Class and Priority from east and west coasts to/from Texas seems to be taking 3 days avg. Local is taking 1 to 2 days.

Those are pre pandemic delivery numbers for me. I'm ok with that!
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 4,825Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05