Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: Canadian 80% Silver + Add On French 90% Silver

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 581  
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
392 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  2:21 pm Show Profile   Check Lancek's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Lancek to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Tried this batch a a few months ago. But silver has gone up since then. So thought I would list them again. Raising my prices a little. But not as much as silver has actually gone up. So under current melt as of Thurs afternoon. 2 month ago you would have gotten a great deal. Now you can still get a pretty good deal. I'll post a link to the original listing which has pics. Also found a quarter since then.

4 free silver dimes with purchase. 12 Canadian dollars ($16) '39-'67. 3 of the more recent ones are prob from PL sets. 21 halves ($8) '18-'67 2 Newfoundland '18s. 1 Canada '18. Nothing spectacular as far as grade. Some newer halves are higher grade. 1941 quarter ($4)

$364 USD plus $8 insured US shipping. Paypal or venmo.

I won't sell these separately, but if you buy the Canadian coins you can also tack on 5 French silver coins for $125. These are the piedfort (double thick) version of the French '86 commem of the Statue of Liberty. Same design and diameter as the regular coin, but double the thickness, weight and silver. I have weighed them, 30g each at 90% silver. Unc, still in the original capsule from the mint.

http://goccf.com/t/388580
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
392 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2021  11:20 am  Show Profile   Check Lancek's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Lancek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I swear it's like washing your car only to have it rain. Every time I list silver... Well, Obviously silver bounces back. And is still higher than it was when I listed these two months ago. I'm confident silver will trend upward from here. That's why I'm only selling a small percentage. Could use a little extra cash as I'm looking to put solar on the house this spring.

These prices will stay good for the 60 days that CCF allows a listing to stay up.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 581  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05