Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

$1 Radar 2013 $2 Trip 7 2013 $1 * 2009

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 256Next Topic  

United States
46 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  01:12 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Watermelon to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
HI,
I decided to go hunting for my first time with no knowledge in this arena. Let me know if I have something here?!

Regards,

United States
46 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  01:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Watermelon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
?
Valued Member
404 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  02:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norantyki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First one is a RADAR, and the last a star note - as they are both $1s, worth holding onto, but not worth a huge amount above face in those grades. The second one is a spender - just a $2 note.
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  03:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Watermelon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
COOL! I was watching Youtube while going through the Bills and the guy said "RADAR" and I happened to be looking at it and had no idea it was a thing?! Common sense kicked in! HAHA! So, not worth much, huh? Bummer!
I much appreciate the feedback!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3105 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd keep the radar note.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
38503 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This might be of interest to you http://oldcurrencyvalues.com/serial_numbers/
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55923 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  09:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

to the CCF!
Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
Valued Member
United States
329 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  10:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd guess the radar note would sell for about $12-15 on eBay. The other two notes are not worth a premium, but if you find them interesting there's no reason not to keep.
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 256Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05