Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CRH 1925 P LWC Found Twin Woodies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 246Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1492 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  3:22 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
( SHOCKED ) to find twin woodies in one roll. Close up they look like Bark on a tree woodies for sure. I have a question. The word BARK is spelled the same in Tree Bark and Dog Bark >> Y

Edited by Daves Errors
03/01/2021 4:04 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1255 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add That Coin Dude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
magnificent.
Keep track of your collection: https://en.ucoin.net/?ref=Ux0E0if
My collection: https://en.ucoin.net/uid112788
A friendly coin dude that is here for you! A coin collector from the Midwest USA.
I specialize in minting varieties and coin identification. I am online 3+ times every day for 6-12 hours.
My best US coin find: http://goccf.com/t/387871
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55730 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yowza!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3537 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Aye, woodies they are.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1004 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sweet looking woodies!
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Pillar of the Community
United States
7048 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow - twins! Amazing find
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1605 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic......
Everything can change in just one day.........

Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Pillar of the Community
United States
1492 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Guys for your kind words.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5366 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice woodies! and yes, BARK is spelled the same

ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
United States
4199 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  11:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Which tree has the most bark? .....................................................................................................................................................................................................Dogwood............Sorry Dave, you made me do it...
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Edited by Greasy Fingers
03/01/2021 11:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
5366 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Which tree has the most bark?

A Dogwood?

ša va bien aller

Pillar of the Community
United States
1492 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  11:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MR Greasy Fingers: Your Barkin up the wrong Tree why I outta
Edited by Daves Errors
03/01/2021 11:46 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 246Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05