Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1964 Quarter Help Got It Out Of Machine

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 357Next Topic  

United States
35 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  9:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Is this coin good

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55970 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  10:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last of the silver quarters, worth $4.75 or so in bullion value today.

to the CCF!
Edited by Coinfrog
03/01/2021 10:08 pm
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2021  10:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On the reverse side right thorough the eagles head and front of body. Is it like a stress crack
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11477 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  01:49 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't really see what you're referring to on the reverse. Maybe a closer pic will help.
In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

Oh that I was where I would be,
Then I would be where I am not,
Here I am where I must be,
Go where I would, I can not.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5424 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  04:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you crop your photos to the edges of the coin it will make the images larger, And describe in detail what you want us to see. Tell us and show us.

to the CCF!

ša va bien aller

Valued Member
404 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norantyki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gotta love the consistent lack of please or thank you from this one...
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for explaining how to crop photos so they look and appear bigger. I am new to this scavenger hunt for one of a kind pieces. I will be more detailed. I do apologize for not acting more appreciative for input.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1072 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am Pleased to you to the CCF.

Thank you for joining this great community
Collecting since 1972. Learning from then on
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
My Dansco 7070 type set coin count: 31/76
My Dansco 8176 Eisenhower set coin count: 36/36
Valued Member
404 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2021  2:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norantyki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Zander2014 - no problem... the internet is so anonymous that we all forget about such things... on the other hand, you will find that with a little bit of pleasantry, you will get many more (and likely more detailed) answers :)
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  03:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good morning. Thanks again for explaining how to make pictures closer. I see doubling in the word liberty and date. The slogan in god we trust is all fat. The d in god looks lower and the u in trust looks broken. George has 4 dots by eye like pimples, his neck looks as if he has 2 as well. On the back all bold letters in the word America theres a line in the meri . the eagle looks to have a. Broken wing under meri. Can you please give me your opinion on this quarter thank u and have a great day.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50138 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  03:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like an example to let it melt in peace. Worth more as silver than as a coin.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
United States
35 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  1:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zander2014 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do appreciate the advice with coin. Yet why will the mint make a sample coin if they destroy the error coins they see.
  Previous TopicReplies: 11 / Views: 357Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05