Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

HI Everyone.I'm Amber From Niagara Falls, Canada

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 198Next Topic  

Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  4:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Adavison288 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I am new to coin collecting, I started with an inheritance of a big box of 60 lbs of pennies. I first didn't think much of it and just started rolling them but I found a few that caught my eye so I researched them...wow...I spent 100 hours looking thru my coins..learning , researching, rolling and organizing. Hook line and sinker..I'm hooked. My new found passion..I have some very interesting coins I need help with, which u will be posting questions shortly. Thank you for allowing me to be part of this forum..
Learn More...
United States
98304 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9465 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
fellow Canuck

Interested in seeing what you have. Glad to see that you have done researching on your own.
Any coin you have a question on, post a clear photo of both sides along
with an explanation of what you want to know.
One coin per thread in the proper forum to avoid confusion.
There are knowledgeable people here in all areas that can help you.
Valued Member
404 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norantyki to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We are here to help - we all love coins here, so you are in good company. As was mentioned before - 1 per thread, and clear photos of both sides accompanying a precise question / comment on why you think it is special will yield good responses. Looking forward to hearing more! :)
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8376 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7060 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF - and show us any coins of interest so we can help you.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5072 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  9:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 198Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05