Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1879 S Morgan New Upgrade Piece Guess The Grade In Hand.

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 746Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
408 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  6:49 pm Show Profile   Check farrider11's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add farrider11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Well as it says, I'm upgrading the set, what do you think it grades at? Got it under book.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Edited by farrider11
03/03/2021 6:57 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
9646 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Minimum grade would be 63PL with the ceiling set at 64DMPL.
1883-O Nut
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55821 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say MS-64CAM.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1635 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll go MS64PL - CAM designation is just for proofs?
Everything can change in just one day.........

Best Lincoln roll find & Nicest WOODY find

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Will Rogers
Pillar of the Community
Canada
614 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me I will go MS63+ PL. Different TPC has different points to look for. The reason I say it is the "LIBERTY". left wing (right side on view) feeders, eye and the hairs. Nice piece. Oh, in 1879 S no proof was strike, so PL.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4214 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  9:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seeing any large/deep bag marks...put me thinkin MS-66PL
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Pillar of the Community
United States
649 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  05:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smat45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-65PL
Very nice!
smat
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2178 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS65PL. Most of the cheek marks look light and superficial, light breaks in the frost.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2891 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
64 PL
Pillar of the Community
United States
5209 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a heads-up.
Latest Coin World indicates that counterfeits are being heavily listed.
And that includes being listed in counterfeit slabs.

Make sure you're buying from a trusted source.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1050 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  11:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say MS-64 CAM
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
408 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Check farrider11's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add farrider11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just a heads-up.
Latest Coin World indicates that counterfeits are being heavily listed.
And that includes being listed in counterfeit slabs.

Make sure you're buying from a trusted source.

If it is a fake, it is a good one !

But thanks for the heads up !.
Pillar of the Community
United States
760 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3049 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2021  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-64 CAM
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
408 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Check farrider11's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add farrider11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Pappy used to say, the only thing better then 1 Crawfish Dinner is 5 Crawfish dinner's ("The Waterboy") LOL

We can only give out Two Crawfish Dinners on this one, well done Smat and Ty !

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
55821 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  6:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats, super coin!
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 746Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05