Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 P Tuskegee ATB Quarter Error? Variety?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 684Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  6:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Rollhunta to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello CC,

I was going through a box of 2021 P Tuskegee ATB Quarters and so far found five of these coins through half the box. They all have the same exact ? on Washington's neck under his ear. Please pardon my inability to upload a full photos of the coins. I have a new computer and my editing software is limited at the moment.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Pillar of the Community
United States
3262 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a die clash from the shoulder of the airman on the reverse.
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rollhunta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rollhunta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found 11 so far, would that classify this as a variety?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50068 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rollhunta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Mr. Copper, that is amazing!
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rollhunta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you license your images for use in sales etc.? I'd love to use one on my posting.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50068 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I let all, use them. But leave the badges on them, as I give credit to the Photographer for the images. So leave them there and we won't have any copyright issues.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  9:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rollhunta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks nice of you, thanks so much. Really great job.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2244 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a nice remnant, lips are spewing too.

Valued Member
United States
60 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  07:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rollhunta to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mr. Cooper, I'd like to send you an example for your collection, please tell me where I should send it. Thanks again for your help, very much appreciated.
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 684Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05