Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Flip Over Double Strike Error? Lincoln Cent 1992

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 45 / Views: 2,801Next Topic
Page: of 3
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56734 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You got gamed, man.
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HendoCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CoinFrog you're clearly showing your troll side once again I can't get gamed if I found the coin in pocket change and put it in a 2x2 myself with the writings on it based on my opinion you clearly are here just to troll 2 comments on this post and one on my last surprised you're even a member of this community with your negativity and trolling comments. Anyways thanks everyone else for your honest opinions
Pillar of the Community
United States
5645 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The frog is one of the most honest opinions you'll receive here. If you wrote those things on the 2x2 yourself, then it was YOU that were trying to game someone. Won't work here, sorry.

to the CCF.

ša va bien aller

Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is elmers glue 100%.Elmers is a water based glue, acetone will not effect it. Soak it in water I promise you it will come off.
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/06/2021  11:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HendoCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cujohn you're not understanding me I'm not trying to get anyone I'm new to this website I wrote those things on the 2x2 as my own personal thoughts on what it might be I'm not trying to get anyone I just posted for opinions and he kept saying I got gamed like is that hard to understand
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  12:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't say anything about what you wrote, all I said is that it is Elmers glue and to put it in water to soak a while. Sounds like a lot of misunderstanding going on in this thread.
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  12:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HendoCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My bad Cujohn I meant to reply that at Merclover my previous comment still applies to him I wasn't try to get anyone I explained I put it
In the 2x2 and wrote my own possible opinion on what I thought it was I wasn't trying to sell it or fool anyone just get honest opinions and it just seems like both coinfrog and merclover thought I was trying to scam somebody or get over when I just wanted opinions
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  12:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Get ready for another one from Merc." She'll" be back shortly
Edited by Cujohn
03/07/2021 12:26 am
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  12:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HendoCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I even specified I marked the stuff myself and I found it in pocket change so I don't get it. Like coinfrog trolled me on my first post as well and this is only my second post ever on here like I just figured I could get genuine opinions without people thinking I was trying to get over on someone I explained it clearly
Pillar of the Community
United States
5645 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
my previous comment still applies to him

(Funny, everyone here knows what's coming next) I am NO "HIM", it's Ms. to you! And I stand behind what I wrote!

ša va bien aller

United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  12:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HendoCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well if you stand behind what you wrote you live on throne of lies because my post here wasn't to make a sale or get anyone it was to get opinions I specified I wrote it myself and you still tried to ride on coinfrogs train so you embarrassed yourself with false statements ms merc
Pillar of the Community
United States
1579 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  01:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SamCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, Hendo, this is not an error. It doesn't really matter what the exact cause is or whether or not it can be removed with acetone because the point is that nothing in the minting process could produce a mirror image incuse impression of the obverse/reverse on the reverse/obverse of the coin respectively. There are infinite possible ways to mess with a coin after it leaves the mint, but only a relatively small number of ways that errors can occur during the minting process itself.
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  01:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HendoCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Samcoin I wasn't positive whether it was an error or not or arguing otherwise as I said I put it in the 2x2 and made my own writing on it based on my opinion I never said it was a guaranteed error I came here for opinions only and I respect them that's all not for judgment or ridicule or to be perceived as trying to scam anyone thanks for your input
Pillar of the Community
United States
4889 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  01:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately as other members have pointed out it is just glue. Can't hurt to pull It out of circulation and ask about it if you are unsure. That's what we're here for! Keep hunting!

-CH27
Collector of U.S. varieties and errors
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 03/07/2021  01:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HendoCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks coinhunter, noted
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 45 / Views: 2,801Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05
New