Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1966 Quarter Can I Get A Grading Please.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 294Next Topic  
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  9:21 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add da2021 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I would appreciate a grading on my 1966 satin finish philly quarter. Thank You.

Edited by da2021
03/09/2021 2:46 pm
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should edit your title to correct spelling and say something like 1966 quarter for grading (I'm not a mod and am not qualified to be one but I clicked on this wondering "uhhhhhhh")
When you buy on eBay make sure you don't get it then realize you bought the wrong thing 3 minutes later - me

Edited by Akkdayam
03/08/2021 9:29 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3636 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To do justice to the coin, we need larger photos. Try using diffused lighting to reduce the glare a bit. Thanks.
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add da2021 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You. I don't know how to edit my title.
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add da2021 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to delete this topic but I don't know how.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56004 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To delete, just go to the garbage can icon above your post at the far right and click.
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2021  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You shouldn't delete it just click the paper and pen icon above your post also post new and larger photos like ijn1944 said
When you buy on eBay make sure you don't get it then realize you bought the wrong thing 3 minutes later - me

Edited by Akkdayam
03/08/2021 9:54 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4239 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2021  12:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Practice makes perfect when taking photos of coins, also try a lighter color background and see if you can get enlarge photos...Anyway looks like a decent coin but can't give any more of a grade than that....
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 294Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05