Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Chafemasterj's 5000th Post Contest / Giveaway.

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,703Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
4230 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  08:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You guys are "ruff-ruff" By the way,I am a dog person. Very allergic to cats.

I guess as long as the prize isn't a cat and a gold bar we can let John play along
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41340 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1706 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on the up coming milestone chafemasterj, look forward to the contest(if I qualify) lol what's considered a young numismatic:0 what if there is some beginning numismatics that are in there 80-90s lol. Also does young at heart count:) I just turned 30:p, I would be happy with a golden puppy. Much less attention needed, I imagine it would be very hard to walk it
Pillar of the Community
United States
3377 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats for nearing 5000 posts! When I recently did a contest for YNs, I made it for ages under 21, and I got limited participation. I would suggest perhaps extending it to age 35 or collecting for less than 5 years to get wider participation. Of course, still based on the honor system.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41340 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  7:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How about a two tier contest? YNs (young numismatists) and OFs (old farts)
John1
Pillar of the Community
United States
7455 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
An early congrats on the hopefully soon to be up coming milestone!

Prize?
Get a counterstamp made. Offer your own counterstamped cents. But the winner here gets a dollar coin counterstamped!
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41340 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  04:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Prize?
Get a counterstamp made. Offer your own counterstamped cents. But the winner here gets a dollar coin counterstamped!
But I already have a name picked out for the golden lab puppy
John1
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1706 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  11:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You could counter stamp the puppy, but I think there might be some animal rights issues there.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4230 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the fair compromise is a gold puppy with a counterstampef collar!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15998 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok you guys, enough clowning around ! Lets get back to coin collecting .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3553 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  07:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
2370 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
How about a two tier contest? YNs (young numismatists) and OFs (old farts)

Great idea! Bragging rights for the OFs and perhaps a prize of some sort for the YNs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4230 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey I want the gold puppy for myself only I dont want to share with YN and OF
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5057 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm getting my ducks in a row.

Forthcoming festivities!

Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...IC_ID=303507
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1706 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2021  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
oOoOO 1 post away from 5k!!!
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 36 / Views: 1,703Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05