Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1872 50 Cent 2/2 A/A-2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 414Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
443 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  02:16 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add halfdollardan to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
How do I price this one ? I have seen 2/2 and A/A-2 on differnt coins but never the same one

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1767 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe follow the lead of the 1936 25 cent coin with the dot - and the bar demand premiums and then the bar-dot combined surfaced in the same manner the dot was first then the bar was found then both on same coin
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
3953 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  10:23 am  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You will find out the typical Canadian response .....
Really neat ......but I don't want to pay extra for it !
CANADIANS are fascinated by coin varieties but my
40 year plus career says they won't pay up !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1413 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2021  11:16 am  Show Profile   Check 47P7's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 47P7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
can not find the other side and have no idea what you are trying to say here.?
Edited by 47P7
03/19/2021 11:17 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
536 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2021  12:43 am  Show Profile   Check TerryT's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TerryT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What was meant about the 1936 was; add the premium of both varieties to the regular listed value. From C&C; VF-$269, A/A VF-$392, 2/2 $392, so theoretically you would add $123 and $123 to the $269 for $515. As Pacificoin points out, don't expect to get that much.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
948 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2021  02:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For 2/2 I have to see other side, is slabbed so no way. Take is true. on A/A-2 is right, so fair price 400 $ dealer price. I am not a dealer but they will not go under.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 414Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05