Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Two German Inflation Notes

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 186Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Hong Kong
1226 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2021  01:32 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add wonghinghi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Would any one comment on these two notes? Is the lower one a reproduced one? It lacks a serial number on the front side.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
714 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi @wonghinghi - These are 2 Reichsbanknotes issues, but with serial number and both look good to me. I have seen them before, one with colour and one without. I don't think they are particularly uncommon though. I'm no 'expert' with the Reichsbanknotes of Germany but I have a little knowledge about them.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
714 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
- forget to add : it does look like the coloured note normally has 2 serial placings whilst the uncoloured piece has just the one.
Pillar of the Community
Hong Kong
1226 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  01:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wonghinghi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@notgeldman, thank you so much for your response. Do you think the colored one was the earlier issue? I Just consider it by cost of production. A b/w piece needs less cost to print.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 186Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05