Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Frustrations With An Ebay Seller

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 1,124Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2021  01:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reedbeard08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Scumbag shipping fees indeed...sorry you're going through this, OP. I'm always on the lookout for reputable sellers, less possibility of some sort of hassling.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1120 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2021  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have ordered multiple items from the same seller over varying times and paid under the "my purchases" link. Even though shipping was listed per item all were bundled together with one rate. What I find humorous is that they talk of insurance yet can't guarantee it's arrival shipping from the "business"? You've discovered a scam artist for sure. Run and let the chips fall where they may.
ANA member
PAN Member
BCCS Member

There's no problem only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Valued Member
Australia
53 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add drowning to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like an jerk seller. Definitely try contacting ebay again and include screenshots of your communications with the seller. They said they would combine postage, then didn't.
Buying from any seller that has a new account and little feedback is always high risk. If you are going to try out a new seller, I highly recommend making a single small purchase (less than $20) first so that if you do get messed up, as least you won't lose a heap of money.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 18 / Views: 1,124Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05