Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Old Coins From Cashout Voucher.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 1,070Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

984 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2021  6:00 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Yesterday, I went to a Tony Tacos but I founds a 1940D Wheat Cents from 7 Cashout Voucher.

HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59457 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2021  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the wheats, but even I would not save that one!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2303 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2021  8:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Love the wheats, but even I would not save that one!

I would. He would look great next to the ~15K other wheats I've gathered over the years.
Edited by nfine
04/04/2021 8:19 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4942 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2021  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always nice finding a wheatie in the wild.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...IC_ID=303507
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15611 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2021  08:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like it was dropped into the Taco sauce months ago .
Wheaties are always fun to find .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2021  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would. He would look great next to the ~15K other wheats I've gathered over the years.

Quote:
Always nice finding a wheatie in the wild.

Quote:
Looks like it was dropped into the Taco sauce months ago .
Pillar of the Community
United States
1502 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is a "tony tacos". something like a Chuck E. Cheese maybe?
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday, I went to a Windy City Wieners but I founds a 1958D Wheat Cents from 15 Cashout Vouchers.
Another Wheat Cents from Cashout Voucher.

HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Edited by Pancake
04/21/2021 8:28 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4171 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2021  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coolness!
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tony Tacos? Windy City Wieners? Restaurants have inspiring names in your area!
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cashout Voucher Area
Tony Taco in Normal, IL from 1940D Wheat Cents.
Windy City Wieners in Bloomington, IL 1958D Wheat Cents.
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
Pillar of the Community
984 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2021  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pancake to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Overnights, I went to a Doubletree Hotel but I founds a 1948S Wheat Cents from 4 Cashout Voucher.

HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Learn More...
United States
102132 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great job!
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 1,070Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05