Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1996 "W" Silver Eagle

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 869Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
3850 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fakes. The place you bought from should give you refund and be shut down. A visit from the Secret Service might wake them up too!
Edited by jimbucks
04/10/2021 5:50 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
802 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2021  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yep, a bad fake.
Valued Member
United States
244 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  07:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MisterT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not only would I DEMAND my money back, I would report this dealer to the ACEF. I'm sure the anti counterfeiting task force would like to pay this person a visit. You can fill out a complaint form on line if you google A.C.E.F.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1041 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  08:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yikes. A 1-look fake
Learn More...
United States
33148 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  10:11 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I made this for my own use. Let me know if there are any errors. This is strictly what years had what mint mark.
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
Learn More...
United States
33148 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  10:13 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you actually got it from a "gold shop", would you please tell us the name and address of this place?
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 869Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05