Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

July 4th 1776 Birthday Note - 2006 1$ Bill Found 07041776

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 541Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
118 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  11:53 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add GBiscuits to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hey All,

I'm completely new to searching currency, so I know little to nothing. I just started reading about it in the last two weeks.
I found this America birthday note yesterday. 07041776 on a 2006 1$. It's well circulated, but I think a cool Find. Do these go for a premium? I imagine it's worth keeping even in this shape.

Thanks!

-GB

Pillar of the Community
United States
4956 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find! I imagine people would pay up for that.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58111 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not usually a fan of these, but got to admit that's pretty special.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2040 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

That's a cool find!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3203 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  2:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool find. She's a keeper.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11025 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, I know nothing about nothing about a lot of things, but that doesn't mean I don't ask. Thanks for sharing!

Though I am not much of a "birthday note" guy, I agree with the others that this is kind of a special serial number. I would certainly keep it.
Valued Member
United States
475 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  10:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PNWType to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now there's a birthday note that won't go out of style! Great find, I too bet there's a nice premium there
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 04/10/2021  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cashhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Printed in June of 2009, this note is the last Group in the series and the lowest printed in FW for San Francisco at 32,000,000.
Edited by cashhound
04/10/2021 11:24 pm
Learn More...
United States
100640 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 8 / Views: 541Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05