Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1982 D Small Date Copper Cent?

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 536Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:52 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Yes I know the coin is way way jacked up and melt value is higher than anything..
I personally think it's the small date but before I lock myself away with Whiskey and cry myself to sleep. I would like a second opinion lol.. kidding but not kidding

Edited by RCarv
04/22/2021 2:35 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3307 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Size and shape of the 8 looks like large date.
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know.. but the 2 with the neck.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3948 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks large to me too.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3151 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would say That is a 1982 small date. That is very Jacked Up. Parking Lot coin
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Considering damage/loss material the weight looks right to be small date
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please shoot me, shoot me now! Lmbo
Any chance of any kind of value left in it?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
50782 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Melt.

Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
56880 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dunno, looks like the large date to me.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3151 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Any chance of any kind of value left in it?

1 Cent
Pillar of the Community
United States
1509 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am seeing a Small 2 BUT is it a D or NOT can you take better Pic. or go back to the parking lot and see if you can find the missing copper and put it back on the coin JK Will be VERY SAD if it's the small Date.
Edited by Daves Errors
04/22/2021 2:15 pm
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep.. just added..
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's forsure a D..
In hand I can see it.. I will get some scope pics later
Pillar of the Community
United States
1509 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is a Small Date BUT that's NOT looking like a D mint mark.
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lmbo..
Man the more I look at it the sicker I get bc it's a small date d..
Grrrr.. oh well.. that's my luck#128566;#129307;
Valued Member
United States
128 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RCarv to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is..
It's just hard to get a cell phone pictures of it..
Give me 20 mins and Check back in for a scope pic
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 536Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05