Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Trades From Australia, Denmark, Usa, Etc. 04/2021

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 335Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Turkey
794 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2021  12:43 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add molydeii to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

I've given up a few years of rest to the hobby and with the lockdowns and everything, I now have some time to organise things and get back on for a while.

Meanwhile, I quit on doing year runs on many foreign coins, as it's getting impossible to purchase new ones since PayPal isn't allowed anymore in Turkey.

Below are some coins I am interested in trading with. Please remember I am in Turkey and this means it can be expensive to post for you.

I can offer almost any coin from Turkey from 1960's to 2020. Generally speaking after 1980, conditions will be significantly better, often in UNC condition.

I also have some from Europe, often being post 1980 modern coins and some uncirculated coins from countries in Europe I had been to. Sweden, Denmark, some Euro coins, Russia and some UK I can help you with (just let me know).

I'm also happy to provide people with 1969 and onwards paper money from Turkey. I have some lying around and for modern issues (that we use in cirulcation) I can find some uncirculated specimens in a few days (from ATM)

Currently, I am interested in having :

*Australia*
-Post 2012 One dollar coins, Mob of Roos or commemorative
-Post 2012 50 Cents coins, regular or commemorative
-A contemporary $10 and a $20 banknote, prefebly uncirculated

*UK* :
Predecimal pennies of some dates, 1911, 1916, 1934, 1962, 1965. Any grades are fine. They're to compelte a date run.
*A diversity 2020 50p

*Denmark and Norway"

-Anyone has some Danish or Norwegian coins, let me know. I'm always interested in having them.

*USA*

-Presidential dollars, after 11th president (prefably uncirculated)
-Quarters minted after and including 2015.
-A Barber half dollar, I have one but it is super-flat and highly cleaned and unattractive. Date, mintmark, etc. does not matter. An average collectible one will do perfect.

Anyone might be interested in them, but I think I will see.

Let me know from here or PM, both are fine.

I'm happy to be back after like four-five years.

Thanks.
My tradelist and some wanted items are here! : http://goccf.com/t/398127
Pillar of the Community
United States
581 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2021  07:55 am  Show Profile   Check yellow88's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add yellow88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I have an 1819 Norway 1 Skilling KM# 286 and an 1841 Norway 1/2 Skilling KM# 305 available. Nothing fancy and very reasonably priced. Pics below. Happy hunting!

Pillar of the Community
Turkey
794 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2021  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add molydeii to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi! thank you for your offer. I checked those coins on your eBay profile. They're quite nice coins and I have to say very fair priced. Problem is, I am located in Turkey, which means postage has recently become awfully expensive when purchasing. That is why I often try to trade when possible. Thanks for teh offer though.
My tradelist and some wanted items are here! : http://goccf.com/t/398127
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 335Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05