Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Innovation 2019 S Georgia New Pick Up. Like Them Or Not

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 342Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
584 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  2:46 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
What you guys think of these I love them IMHO, So you VS. NGC what ya guys think, Got in a low cost lot of coins with some others I'm taken pics of.

Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
2145 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking but seems like too much wasted space on the obverse fields.
Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah, that is a huge complaint of mine, but not a problem when you keep the theme side up in the album.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
584 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah I feel there could be a bit more to be added there. But I like it the most because the rev CAM.

edit- also been using square prism to reflect light think it working well.
Edited by Eyez
05/10/2021 4:31 pm
Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
edit- also been using square prism to reflect light think it working well.
Good to know.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4558 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like them, but try finding the business strike P or D in MS-67 or above...
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
but try finding the business strike P or D in MS-67 or above

I am going to stick to a date only album and fill with normal proof sets I am buying from the mint.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
58159 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Personally, I find the designs of both sides uninspired.
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  6:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add halfamind to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Setting design aside, I feel it's overkill on the part of the U.S. Mint to issue 3 types of small dollar coins in 2020: Sacagawea, A.I, and President Bush.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2590 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Personally, I find the designs of both sides uninspired

And what did they do with 'E Pluribus Unum'? Give it walking papers?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
584 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i also got the Delaware science one also but reg proof like the design on that alot more but, I'm more a science guy anyway so erm yeah.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
584 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well here it be in its slab, pic by phone but instead of setting up work area lol.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
2145 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  7:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
what did they do with 'E Pluribus Unum'?

Edge lettering.

"Incused (edge) Inscriptions"
Mint mark
E PLURIBUS UNUM
Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2021  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I feel it's overkill on the part of the U.S. Mint to issue 3 types of small dollar coins in 2020: Sacagawea, A.I, and President Bush.
It was not really up to the Mint though.

Quote:
well here it be in its slab, pic by phone but instead of setting up work area lol.
Very nice!
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 342Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05