Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 D Crossing The Delaware Quarter

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 1,847Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2021  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a 2 dozen or so that I will be keeping from my last box.
Pillar of the Community
United States
644 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2021  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Minnimarine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Oldfordman! Can you PM me please
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2021  8:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pm sent (yesterday)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1034 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still haven't seen any 2021's in circulation yet.
I went to a coin show last Sunday and one dealer had the new Washington CTD quarters for sale on his table. They were in 2x2's and had $1 written on them. Even though I thought that $1 each was kind of high (I figured if I actually bought them I'd be certain to get them in change the next time I went to 7-11 for a Slurpee), I decided to buy the "P" and "D" to put in my folder. However, when I picked out one of each and handed the dealer two bucks, he said "Sorry, all this years quarters are $2 each".
I took my two bucks back and walked away. I'm not sure if I'm more mad that the price was so high, or that he had initially wrote $1 on the 2x2 and was too lazy to either just change the amount or put them in a new 2x2.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found the d one in change today. My 50th exactly that I have found.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1919 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only one p mint though.
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  11:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OriginalAtog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've found several dozen of both quarters in the past month or two. Most if not all were from Philly. I kept some of the nicer looking ones. found a couple "errors" too. Double hat and slight double face on the reverse.

I like and will miss the Obverse when it goes away next year.
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  12:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pauley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow thats crazy .... ya all that need the 2021 crossing quarter send me a message I will mail ya one for 25 pennies or two dimes and a nickel or three nickels and a dime or... lol you get the point
Pillar of the Community
United States
5673 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in suburb of Chicago, last weak got a box of quarters from the bank and while CRHg. came across abundance of these ( One with sintered reverse, which I'll post in separate topic) plus Two *2020-W V75 Privy MARSH-BILLINGS-ROCKEFELLER*. I agree,it's good to see them out in circulation.
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 1,847Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05