Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Got A Question? Was This Done After The Printing And Is It Worth Anything?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 915Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
51 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  5:03 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Wild Country to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
10902 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely done after printing.
Looks like someone got fancy with a marker.
No matter how it was done, it would be considered damage.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3256 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  5:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't think it was a serious question...I thought WC was kidding
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59484 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  6:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope so!
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  6:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jonjrl1963 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm a buyer @ $16.99
Pillar of the Community
United States
7286 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll top that bid at .99!
The slabbed Half dollar No FG farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wild Country to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shipping and handing 30.00
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
59484 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2021  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
30 day returns?
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
18741 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2021  03:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some would be interested in buying such a private post over printed note, but I suspect that most would not.
Learn More...
United States
102184 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2021  09:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm a buyer @ $16.99

Quote:
Shipping and handing 30.00
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2021  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ynnad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could this have been a crude attempt to make the note look like the proposed Harriet Tubman design?
United States
21 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2021  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ynnad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And of course as soon as I hit "Post New Reply" I notice that "TUBMAN" is written below the portriat.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3681 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2021  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to "fox" on another thread, this is a stamp

https://www.etsy.com/listing/734566...c0f3f269aecf

As to why anyone would do this? You're guess is as good as mine.
Edited by hfjacinto
05/17/2021 12:00 am
Learn More...
United States
102184 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2021  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And of course as soon as I hit "Post New Reply" I notice that "TUBMAN" is written below the portriat.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 915Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05