Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Have Finally Completed My Dansco Washington Quarter (With Proofs) Albums.

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 1,164Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
387 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 88isgreat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking collection @dearborn. Looks like you might have had some fun putting it together. Looking forward to seeing your completed Kennedy albums.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3300 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice looking collection @dearborn. Looks like you might have had some fun putting it together.

Thanks, It was fun and tedious at the same time.. All the photos I had to take then crop, and logging into my spread sheets. lots of work.

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing your completed Kennedy albums.

Ya me too. That is going to be complete fairly quickly as well.. maybe a week or two, depending on the wonderful Postal Service
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11308 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW.... that is one impressive achievement! A BIG congratulations!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3300 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the latest update of my Quarter collection. I added 2 more pages bringing the total to 8 pages to the Dansco albums 8146 and 8147 so I could add the San Francisco clad business strike Quarters and the 2017 Enhanced Uncirculated, the 2018-S Reverse Proof, and the 2019-2020 'W' quarters. I also labeled the pages for easier reference.
The additional pages made the album too thick to fit in its 1" thick slipcase, so I had to buy a 1 1/8" slip case to have them fit properly.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1542 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great collection you have, Dearborn!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3300 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, I had a brief thought of posting all the album pages, but 6 albums long with each one with on average 6-7 pages long. So I decided to not post every page.
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Check OriginalAtog's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add OriginalAtog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! Thats a nice accomplishment!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4170 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2021  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! That's a great accomplishment
Pillar of the Community
United States
4912 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2021  12:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats....

Kennedy completed?
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Pillar of the Community
United States
3300 Posts
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 1,164Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05