Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1992 D Penny Question

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 436Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
67 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  09:24 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Miss K to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I know we've talked about Die Deterioration but is that what this is if it is on the numbers and letters and not beside them?

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53882 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  09:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Correct. It seem that this shows up on these first, then on the Liberty:

As the die ages more, then eventually on the outside edges of all devices. Kind of like when you odometer on the car moves on to the next mile marker. 100K, 150K and even more, as the vehicle starts showing more age as it moves on down the road.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
61444 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps some MD on Liberty as well?
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Miss K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MD? Moderate Doubling?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
61444 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Miss K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh durr lol. Sorry. I am discovering there is sooooo much to learn and my head is spinning half the time with all of the information. You all are the greatest resource I have found. The BEST! Thank you.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
53882 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A little at a time. Slowly build on what you are learning. So you will be able later:

Before you know it, you will be helping others as well.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
7070 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2021  02:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hang in there Miss K, you're asking smart questions and have learned a lot in a short time! Keep going, we'll help!
ša va bien aller

Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2021  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Miss K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
95 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2021  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pennybyj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I heard the 1992d has a. Error with the AM being close together in America and could you please let me know the worth
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 436Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05