Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Has Anyone Received A Notice From The Mint Regarding Enrollment

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 790Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
167 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2021  4:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
The 2021 W proof type 2 ase is going on sale July 1. The mint says they will send out notifications 30 days prior. I checked but never received one.
Has anyone received a notice?
Bill
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11269 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2021  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The most recent email I received from the Mint regarding my enrollments was May 14th, letting me know that the 2021 enrollment order max is 25 for Proof ASEs.
United States
48 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2021  10:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still haven't received any emails about my enrollment, and it's still listed as TBD on my enrollment page
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11269 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  5:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All of my enrollments are listed "as TBD" as well. That's pretty standard.
Valued Member
United States
167 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine says TBD as well. Past enrollment coins they alerted me to the product going on sale in 30 days. On the enrollment page there is a tab for cc and shipping. I always double check to make sure the sale goes through.
But no notice this time. I'm just worried they might delay or postpone.
United States
48 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  07:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same. It's weird that 2 weeks out, I haven't gotten an email yet or had it switch from TBD. usually it happens much sooner. Hoping there are no delays,.
Pillar of the Community
United States
706 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2021  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried to enroll but says currently unavailable. Hope that doesn't mean already sold out.
United States
48 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2021  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add phillyprod to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone get anything yet? Mine still says TBD...
Valued Member
United States
167 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2021  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was planning on ordering the 2.5 oz air force medal today. That isn't happening. The mint postponed sales without explanation. It was up last night. Now it's not.
Next week the ase proof type 2 is only 9 days away. It doesn't give me much hope it will actually happen.
Valued Member
United States
433 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2021  06:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The release was moved to 20 July.
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 790Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05