Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Product 21ean 2021 ASE-W Silver Proof Type II

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 147 / Views: 4,127Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
With a house hold limit of 25

Still can't believe (well actually I can) they haven't lowered this after the Morgan fiasco and yet the AF medal is listed as unlimited mintage with a HH limit of 1
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  5:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm on enrollment for all 3 type 2 including the burnished

Are you sure? I don't see any of the type 2 ASE's available on enrollment.
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Enrollment isn't broken down by type. It only allows you to enroll in a early purchase of a ase proof or burnished. So if you are signed up and got the 2021 W type 1 you will also be enrolled for the type 2 unless you changed or stopped the enrollment.
Pillar of the Community
United States
582 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2021  07:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BamaBlue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interested to know if you guys buying ASE's from the Mint... do you keep your coins raw, or do you send them to be graded/slabbed?

I've been working on an ASE collection of PCGS PR70 coins. I've got all but the most rare and none of the 2021's yet. I almost always buy slabbed ASE's from a local shop, or online (eBay usually). With limited mintages and varieties this year, I'm thinking of taking my chances on buying raw from the Mint and sending them to PCGS for grading.
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2021  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1847bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can check the census on the PCGS and NGC websites. Most of the recent ASE submissions are graded PF70. However you aren't guaranteed one. I think it's better to buy one on the secondary market.
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So who's gonna take a stab at these come release time? Think we'll have the usual site issues? Should be the first real test to see if the mint came through with their site improvements.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11124 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My feeling is yes, the mint site will have the usual issues. However, I am on enrollment for this release so I won't be part of the fray. I'm sure we'll hear reports in about 45 minutes...
Pillar of the Community
United States
689 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had an enrollment for the 2021 ASE Proof today. Looking at the mint web page it's not there now. Is that normally how it works?
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add buddto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes I will be getting this new W type 2 coin to add to my set.
Valued Member
United States
305 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will try for one. If I don't get it I will not be heartbroken. More interested to see how the website works in prep for the Morgans/Peace. And my expectations are low that anything will have changed.
Valued Member
United States
151 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I had an enrollment for the 2021 ASE Proof today. Looking at the mint web page it's not there now. Is that normally how it works?

Check your email and credit card. I received an email this morning, 2:45AM, confirming my order. Also, checked my credit card. It was billed.

In addition, I noticed all my enrollments past and present are in a TBD status. Not sure why.
Pillar of the Community
United States
689 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I called the Mint customer support. No one was available so requested a call back. That was about 30 minutes ago.
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anticipating site issues but think anyone who wants one will be able to get it. With a HH limit of 3 it should last a while.
Valued Member
United States
305 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  12:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got one. That was easy.
Pillar of the Community
United States
874 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A little sluggish at first but able to checkout fairly easily.
Page: of 10 Replies: 147 / Views: 4,127Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05